Eretz Creeping Red Fine Fescue is known for its disease resistance, low-prostrate growth, improved dark-green color, and high shoot density. High endophyte levels result in excellent performance in mixed climates. Mix with additional seed varieties such as Perennial Ryegrass and/or fine fescues for a superb lawn. Does well in zones 1-7 (can be used annually in 8-10). Low maintenance, does not require much fertilizer, higher mowing depth recommended. Till ground before sowing, then firm soil & level. Spread seeds evenly. Rake/till gently into soil & cover. Keep soil moist until established. Best planted in Spring or Fall.
- Perennial, fine-bladed grass. Excellent performance in shaded areas
- Superior disease AND drought resistance
- Aggressive tillering fills in lawns. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut
- Medium to dark green color
- New Lawn: 4-6lbs / 1,000 sq. ft; established lawn/re-seed: 2-4lbs / 1,000 sq. ftTypical germination: 12-22 days